I love using these lotions bars as a moisturizer after a lovely bath. They also do wonders for my kids’ eczema-prone skin!
½ cup beeswax
1 cup tallow
20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
1. In a heavy-bottom pan, melt the beeswax and tallow together over medium heat.
2. As soon as everything is melted, take off the heat and leave to cool slightly (5 min or so)
3. Add the essential oil (drop by drop)
4. Pour into moulds and leave to set (this takes a few hours in hotter areas)
5. Store at room temperature out of reach of insects and out of direct sunlight (it doesn’t have to be stored in an airtight container, I store mine in the bathroom cabinet)
These make awesome gifts too!
Download the Printable PDF HERE