My kids used to suffer from seriously bad eczema for years and years. Finally, we got to the root of it and it’s cleared up now. But that’s a story for another day!
When it got REALLY bad, this was the only thing that helped.
1 cup tallow
15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
15 drops Chamomile Essential Oil
1. In a heavy-bottom pan, melt the beeswax and tallow together over medium heat.
2. As soon as everything is melted, take off the heat and leave to cool slightly (5 min or so)
3. Add the essential oil (drop by drop)
4. Pour into a different container and leave to set.
5. Blend with a hand blender until a soft, cream-like consistency is reached.
6. Transfer to a lotion pot.
7. Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight in an airtight container.
When using this on severe eczema, I apply it liberally and cover with bandages. Always check for open wounds and always do a small test patch first.
Remember to always check for open wounds and always do a small test patch first.
Download the Printable PDF HERE